|Died||2 January 2020 (aged 92)|
(m. 1950; died 1978)
Trained as an actress at RADA, Driscoll made her first television appearances in 1953 on Whirligig and then as a police sergeant in the series Scotland Yard in the episode "The Silent Witness". From 1955 to 1957, she introduced Picture Book, a BBC Television series that appeared on Mondays as part of the Watch with Mother cycle and encouraged children to make things. She had a catchphrase: "Do you think you could do this? – I am sure you could if you tried". Driscoll left Picture Book in 1957 to take over from Bernadette O'Farrell the part of Maid Marian opposite Richard Greene in the ITV series The Adventures of Robin Hood for 37 episodes in series 3 and 4. Her place in Picture Book was taken by Vera McKechnie in a further series in 1962–63.
Driscoll’s other numerous television appearances included: The Vise (1958), Hawaiian Eye (1959), Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse: Murder in Gratitude (1959), Danger Man (1961 & 1964), Second Time Around (six episodes, 1974), The Good Life (1977), Kidnapped (mini-series, 1978), and Into The Labyrinth (1981). One of her last roles used her voice in an animation called Bye-Bye Bin Laden (2009).
|1955||Timeslip (1955 film) - ('The Atomic Man', US title)||X-ray assistant||Ken Hughes||Gene Nelson|
|1956||Charley Moon||Rose||Guy Hamilton||Max Bygraves|
|1959||Woman's Temptation||Betty||Godfrey Grayson||Robert Ayres|
|1959||The Child and the Killer||Peggy||Max Varnel||Robert Arden|
|1960||The Wackiest Ship in the Army||Maggie||Richard Murphy||Jack Lemmon|
Driscoll was married to British actor Duncan Lamont until his death from a heart attack at the age of 60 in 1978. He too had appeared in The Adventures of Robin Hood. They had two children together.
- Patricia Noel Lamont in the New York State, Passenger and Crew Lists, 1917–1967
- [British Film and Television Year Book, Volume 9 (1959), pg. 80]
- "Robin Hood Tree, TV programme website with pictures". Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "Cherished Television web-site". Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "Patricia Driscoll". BFI.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 May 2009. Retrieved 12 May 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Patricia Driscoll Maid Marian (Series 3 and 4)". tiscali.co.uk. Archived from the original on 5 November 2004. Retrieved 2 August 2021.
- Brian McFarlane (Ed): The Encyclopedia of British Film (BFI/Methuen • London • 2003) p397 [with Lamont, Duncan]
- Picture Show Who's Who on the Screen (Amalgamated Press • London)  p40
- Probate Record: LAMONT, Patricia Noel
- Equity Magazine, Spring/Summer 2021, In Memoriam Part 1