Patience Collier (born Renee Ritcher; 19 August 1910 – 13 July 1987 in London) was a British actress.
In 1956 she played Maria in Denis Cannan and Pierre Bost's "The Power and the Glory" opposite Brian Wilde, Roger Delgado and Paul Scofield at the Phoenix Theatre. The same year, she appeared as a "delightful vignette" opposite John Gielgud in Noël Coward's "Nude with Violin", which appeared in Dublin in the September.
In television, she played Katarina Matakis in Who Pays the Ferryman (1977). Emma In Sapphire and Steel (1980)
In film, Collier appeared in The Third Secret (1964), Decline and Fall... of a Birdwatcher (1968), Baby Love (1968), House of Cards (1968), Perfect Friday (1970), Every Home Should Have One (1970), Fiddler on the Roof (1971), Countess Dracula (1971), Endless Night (1972) and The French Lieutenant's Woman (1981), and appeared in TV series such as The Avengers, in the "Crescent Moon" episode (1961), Edward the Seventh (1975), Love in a Cold Climate (1980), and The Pickwick Papers (1985). She portrayed Elizabeth I several times, including in the 1978 TV series Will Shakespeare.
She was married to scientist Henry Oswald Jackson Collier and had three children with him. Her daughters, Susan and Sarah became a noted textiles designers. Founding the company, Collier Campbell. 
|1962||The Girl on the Boat||Miss Millican|
|1964||The Third Secret||Mrs. Pelton|
|1965||The Wild Affair||Woman in Travel Agency|
|1968||Baby Love||Mrs. Carmichael|
|1968||House of Cards||Gabrielle de Villemont|
|1968||Decline and Fall... of a Birdwatcher||Flossie Fagan|
|1968||Uncle Silas - Thames Television Mystery And Imagination Series||Madame de la Rougierre|
|1970||Every Home Should Have One||Mrs. Monty Levin|
|1971||Fiddler on the Roof||Grandma Tzeitel|
|1972||Endless Night||Miss Townsend|
|1973||The National Health||The Lady Visitor|
|1981||The French Lieutenant's Woman||Mrs. Poulteney|
- "Phoenix Theatre." The Times (London, England) 6 April 1956: p. 3; retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "'Nude With Violin'." The Times (London, England) 25 September 1956: p.3. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Lively Choice of Plays for Aldwych." The Times (London, England) 22 April 1966: pg. 17; retrieved 9 October 2014.
- Carraze, Alain; Putheaud, Jean-Luc; Geairns, Alex J. (1998). The Avengers Companion. Bay Books. p. 40. ISBN 978-0-912333-61-8.
- New Scientist. Reed Business Information. 29 August 1957. p. 35. ISSN 0262-4079.
- Horwell, Veronica (15 May 2011). "Susan Collier obituary". The Guardian. Retrieved 11 October 2016.