Pascal Hervé (born 13 July 1964) is a former French road racing cyclist. He competed in the individual road race at the 1992 Summer Olympics and raced as a professional from 1994 to 2001. Pascal now lives in Montreal, were he is co-owner of a training center that helps develop local athletes and amateurs of all ages. In between seasons, he holds cycling trips in various locations such as the Pyrénées, the Vosges, the Alpes and, most recently, the region of Charlevoix.
|Full name||Pascal Hervé|
|Born||13 July 1964|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 6+1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||62 kg (137 lb; 9 st 11 lb)|
|Giro d'Italia, 1 stage|
GP Ouest-France (1998)
- Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré
- 1st, Stage 5
- 1st, Mountain Competition
- 1st, Mountain Competition, Volta a Catalunya
- 1st, Stage 6, Giro d'Italia
- 1st, Stage 8, Tour DuPont
- 1st, Mountain Competition, Volta a la Comunitat Valenciana
- Vuelta Ciclista de Chile
- 1st, Stage 2
- 3rd, General Classification
- 1st, GP Ouest-France
- 1st, Trophée des Grimpeurs
- Tour of the Basque Country
- 1st, Stage 3
- 1st, Metas Volantes classification
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Pascal Hervé Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 23 July 2016.
- "Peak Centre Montréal | cyclisme intérieur | triathlon | entraînement". peakcentremontreal (in French). Retrieved 23 April 2020.
- "De explosieve 'pot belge' van Pascal Hervé". Gazet van Antwerpen (in Dutch). 25 July 1998.
- Pascal Hervé at Trap-Friis.dk