Paro FC is a Bhutanese professional football club based in Paro that competes in the Bhutan Premier League, the top level of Bhutanese football.
|Full name||Paro Football Club|
|Ground||Woochu Sports Arena|
|League||Bhutan Premier League|
|2022||Bhutan Premier League, 1st of 10 (champions)|
Paro FC competed in the 2018 Bhutan National League after beating Paro United in the qualifying tournament, and finished the season as the runners-up behind Transport United. In 2019, Paro FC reached the semi-finals of the first-ever Samtse Championship. During the same season, Paro FC won its first national league title by winning the 2019 edition of the Bhutan Premier League.
- Bhutan Premier League
- Jigme Dorji Wangchuk Memorial Gold Cup
- Winners (1): 2019
All results (home and away) list Paro's goal tally first.
|2020||AFC Cup||Preliminary round 1||Defenders||2–2||3–3||5–5 (a)|
|Preliminary round 2||Bengaluru||0–1||1–9||1–10|
|2022||AFC Cup||Preliminary round 1||Valencia||—||1–2 (a.e.t.)||—|
- ^ a b Dorji, Passang (7 November 2019). "2-year-old Paro FC are the champions of the Bhutan Premier League 2019". bbs.bt. Bhutan Broadcasting Service. Archived from the original on 23 November 2019. Retrieved 31 January 2020.
- ^ "Ugyen Academy and Transport Utd. in Samtse Championship Final". KuenselOnline. 25 January 2019. Archived from the original on 22 July 2019. Retrieved 22 July 2019.
- ^ "Paro FC crowned BOB Premier League 2019 champions". bhutanfootball.org. Bhutan Football Federation. 3 November 2019. Archived from the original on 7 November 2020. Retrieved 8 November 2019.
- ^ "Paro FC lifts the Gold Cup". KuenselOnline. 23 February 2019. Archived from the original on 5 September 2019. Retrieved 22 July 2019.