|Born||November 17, 1984|
Seoul, South Korea
Yoo In Suk (m. 2017)
|Revised Romanization||Bak Han-byeol|
As a student at Anyang Art High School, Park posted photographs of herself on the internet, becoming an online celebrity due to her close physical resemblance to actress Jun Ji-hyun. After being signed by an entertainment agency, she made her acting debut in the 2003 horror film Wishing Stairs, her part requiring her to learn ballet over a two-month period of rigorous training.
Having since appeared in a succession of television drama series, Park returned to the big screen with a role in the 2008 film Fate. She then went on to star in the horror film Yoga later the same year. In 2010, Park starred in the coming-of-age film My Black Mini Dress, based on the same titled chick lit novel by Kim Min-seo.
In July 2012, Park co-starred with Kim Ji-seok in horror film Two Moons, playing the role of So-hee, a horror fiction novelist with a hidden secret. Park then starred in another horror film Bunshinsaba 2 directed by Ahn Byeong-ki, marking her acting debut in China.
Park returned to TV, starring in the daily drama One Well-Raised Daughter. In 2015, she starred in the melodrama I Have a Lover, where she attracted attention with her portrayal of a morally ambiguous woman. In 2017, she took on the titular role in MBC's variety drama Borg Mom.
In June 2009, K-pop singer Seven acknowledged on his website that he and Park had been in a relationship for seven years, with the couple having first met when they were seniors in high school. Seven had previously denied rumors that they were a couple in order to protect Park's privacy and let the relationship grow naturally. On December 23, 2014, a statement was released by Park's agency stating that she and Seven had ended their 12-year relationship earlier on in the year.
On November 24, 2017, it was announced that Park had married a non-celebrity earlier that year, and that they planned to have the ceremony in 2018 with family and friends. The couple had met three years prior and entered into a relationship sometime in the beginning of 2017. It was also announced that Park was 15 weeks pregnant. On April 30, 2018, it was reported that Park had given birth to a son.
|2003||My Fair Lady||Choi Soo-yeon||SBS|||
|2004||Han River Ballad||Mi-ae||MBC|||
|2006||Couple or Trouble||Oh Yoo-kyung|||
|Freeze||Kim Ji-woo||Channel CGV|||
|2007||Blue Fish||Kang Yoon-jung||SBS|||
|Couple Breaking||Han Yeo-kyung||Channel CGV|||
|2009||Jolly Widows||Han Jin-kyung||KBS1|||
|2010||Oh! My Lady||Hong Yoo-ra||SBS|||
|2011-2012||Bolder By the Day||Lee Han-byul||MBN|||
|2013-2014||One Well-Raised Daughter||Jang Ha-na / Jang Eun-sung||SBS|||
|2015||A Girl Who Sees Smells||Joo Ma-ri (ep.2)|||
|2015-2016||I Have a Lover||Kang Seol-ri|||
|2017||Borg Mom||Borg Mom||MBC|||
|2019||Love in Sadness||Yoon Ma-ri|||
|2003||Wishing Stairs||Kim So-hee|||
|2011||My Black Mini Dress||Yoon Hye-ji|||
|2013||Bunshinsaba 2||Song Qian|||
|2015||Law of the Jungle – Yap Islands||Cast member (ep.163-170)|||
Awards and nominationsEdit
This section of a biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2003||11th SBS Drama Awards||New Star Award||My Fair Lady||Won|||
|2009||23rd KBS Drama Awards||Best New Actress||Jolly Widows||Nominated|||
|2010||5th Asia Model Festival Awards||Fashionista Award||N/A||Won|||
|2014||7th Korea Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actress||One Well-Raised Daughter||Nominated|||
|22nd SBS Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama||Nominated|||
|2015||8th SBS Entertainment Awards||Best Entertainer Award||Law of the Jungle||Won|||
|23rd SBS Drama Awards||Special Acting Award, Actress in a Serial Drama||I Have a Lover||Won|||
|2017||MBC Entertainment Awards||Excellent Award, in Show/Sitcom Category||Borg Mom||Won|||
- "Park Han-byul (박한별, Korean music department, actress)". HanCinema. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "박한별 :: 네이버 인물검색". Naver (in Korean). Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "Lee Hyo-lee, Lee Seung-yeon alumni of Suhmoon High School. Park Yong-woo, Yoo Ji-tae alumni of Whimoon High School". HanCinema, 10 April 2008. Retrieved on 4 July 2008.
- Han Eun-jung. "Separated at Birth?". HanCinema, 20 July 2005 (originally published by The Korea Times). Retrieved on 31 January 2008.
- "Internet Becomes Path to Stardom". Hancinema. The Korea Times. 11 November 2006.
- "Wishing Stairs: Interview with Park Han-byul Archived 2008-04-07 at the Wayback Machine" (video). Sundance Channel. Retrieved on 31 January 2008.
- "S. Korean actress and model Park Han-Byeol". Hancinema. The Seoul Times. 2 April 2011.
- "'Fate,' When Pretty Boys Go Bad". The Korea Times. 20 March 2008.
- "Horror film explores obsession with beauty". Korea JoongAng Daily. 23 July 2009.
- "Park Han-byul Shows Off Toned Body in Horror Flick". The Chosun Ilbo. 1 August 2009.
- "It actresses portray growing pains in chick flick". The Korea Times. 1 March 2011.
- Ho, Stewart (12 April 2012). "Park Han Byul, Kim Ji Suk Cast in Horror Movie Two Moons". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Suk, Monica (23 May 2012). ""Two Moon" reveals still shots of Kim Ji-seok". 10Asia. Archived from the original on 17 December 2013. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "Park talks new film, horror genre". Korea JoongAng Daily. 24 July 2014.
- "Park Han-byul makes China debut". The Korea Times. 29 July 2013.
- "'A Well Grown Daughter' tells the story of girl-turned-boy". Korea JoongAng Daily. 28 November 2013.
- "Park Han-byul's character in 'I Have a Lover' provokes viewer response". Kpop Herald. 24 August 2015.
- "Park Han-byul and Yang Dong-geun to star in "Borg Mom"". Hancinema. Nate. 8 August 2017.
- "지현우×박한별×류수영×왕빛나, 격정 멜로 '슬플 때 사랑한다' 주인공 확정". iMBC (in Korean). 13 December 2018.
- Lee Tae-hoon. "Se7en Confesses Love for Actress Park". The Korea Times, 10 June 2009. Retrieved on 24 June 2009.
- "Love Is in the Air for Korean Celebrities". KBS World, 11 June 2009. Retrieved on 24 June 2009.
- TF News (24 December 2014). "[단독] 박한별, 세븐과 결별 확인…새 '남친'은 정은우!(종합)" (in Korean).
- "Park Han-byul reveals marriage, pregnancy". Korea JoongAng Daily. 25 November 2017.
- "Park Han-byul goes from 'Borg Mom' to real mom". Kpop Herald. 24 November 2017.
- "Actress Park Han-byul pregnant". The Korea Times. 24 November 2017.
- "Park Hanbyul is 4 months pregnant & legally married". KBS World. 24 November 2017.
- "[공식] 박한별 측 "오늘(30일) 득남..가족과 기뻐해"". Sports Chosun (in Korean). Naver. April 30, 2018. Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- "Actress Park Han-byul apologizes for husband's involvement in growing sex scandal". 2019-03-18.
- "박한별 '드라마 데뷔'". JoongAng Ilbo (in Korean). 15 July 2003.
- "'한강수타령' 박한별". The Korea Times (in Korean). 4 October 2004.
- "박한별│햇살처럼 포근함을 주는 노래들". 10Asia (in Korean). 17 July 2009.
- "박한별 "'환상의 커플' 나상실 역 하고 싶었다"". MK (in Korean). 8 April 2007.
- "프리즈 이서진-박한별 인기 힘입어 앙코르 방송". Nocutnews (in Korean). 6 December 2006.
- "채널CGV '커플 브레이킹' 박한별－박광현 남녀주연". Sports Khan (in Korean). 21 September 2007.
- "Park Han-byul in "Jolly Widows"". Hancinema. Nate. 19 August 2009.
- "박한별, SBS '오마이레이디' 합류". Sports Khan (in Korean). March 30, 2010.
- "'갈수록 기세등등'으로 생애 첫 시트콤 도전". MK News (in Korean). November 30, 2011.
- "Convincing plot key to supernatural drama". The Korea Times. 6 April 2015.
- "[TV온에어] '안투라지' 송지효·박한별·송혜나, 카메오 깜짝 등장". TV Daily. 12 November 2016.
- "'여고괴담'부터 '소녀괴담'까지, 학원 공포물 변천사". 10Asia (in Korean). 4 July 2014.
- "M.I.B′s Kangnam, Park Han Byul, Lee Jung Jin and More Join ′The Laws of the Jungle′ for Micronesia". Mwave. 16 April 2015.
- "SBS Drama Awards 2015 Winners". HanCinema. 31 December 2015.
- "2017 MBC Entertainment Awards complete winners list: I Live Alone wins big". International Business Times. 30 December 2017.