Park Grove, Tasmania
University of Tasmania Cradle Coast Campus
|Population||2,358 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Burnie|
Mainly a residential area, the suburb is located close to education facilities.
The suburb has a IGA X-press, cafe and garden centre are among businesses that operate with the suburb.
- Burnie Primary School
- Stella Maris Catholic Primary School Est. 1908 present site 1977
- Maddington Child Services
- Footprints Educational Complex
- University of Tasmania - Cradle Coast Campus Est. 1995
- Burnie Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Martin Luther Lutheran Church Burnie
The Burnie Tennis Centre and Burnie Tennis Club have hosted the Burnie International since 2003. Burnie Tennis Club competes in the Burnie Tennis League.
- "2011 Census QuickStats". Commonwealth of Australia. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
|This Tasmania geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|