|Look up paraphernalia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paraphernalia most commonly refers to a group of apparatus, equipment, or furnishing used for a particular activity.
Paraphernalia may also refer to:
- Drug paraphernalia, any equipment, product, or material that is used to consume or distribute drugs for recreational usage
- A variety of tools and artifacts considered collectively
- Memorabilia and other collectibles
- Regalia, the privileges and insignia, characteristic of a Sovereign or Emperor
- Paraphernalia (album), an album by Enuff Z'nuff
- Paraphernalia, a jazz group fronted by saxophonist-flautist Barbara Thompson
- Paraphernalia, a book and DVD by the Italian pianist and composer Alessandra Celletti
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paraphernalia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.