|Look up de:Panzerknacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panzerknacker, a German word meaning 'Armour Breaker', can refer to the following:
- German name for the Disney characters Beagle Boys
- The Hafthohlladung, a German anti-tank grenade used in World War II
- The nickname of Heinrich von Vietinghoff (1887–1952), General (Generaloberst) of the German army during the in World War II
- The popular German nickname for the soldiers awarded by Tank Destruction Badge during World War II
- The Henschel Hs 129, a World War II ground attack aircraft fielded by the Luftwaffe
- The name of a bonus level and character in the video game Medal of Honor: Underground
- Der Panzerknacker: Anleitung für den Panzernahkämpfer. The military manual brochure published by German OKH in 1944.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panzerknacker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.