(Redirected from Panga (boat))
|Look up panga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panga is the common South African name for Pterogymnus laniarius, a small, ocean-dwelling fish.
Panga may also refer to:
- Mto Panga, a settlement in Kenya
- Panga, Burkina Faso, town in Comoé Province, Burkina Faso
- Panga, Kirtipur, a settlement in Nepal
- Panga, Lääne County, village in Ridala Parish, Lääne County, Estonia
- Panga, Saare County, village in Mustjala Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Panga Posht, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Panga, an alternate Spanish spelling of Bangka (boat), traditional outrigger canoes from the Philippines
- Panga (Chamorro canoe), a small Chamorro traditional outrigger canoe without a sail, derived from Filipino bangka
- Panga (skiff), a flat-bottomed fishing boat common in developing countries that was originally developed by the Yamaha Corporation in the 1970s
- Operation Panga, a 1971 military operation launched by the Rhodesian Security Forces against the communist insurgent group, ZIPRA
- Panga Cliff, a coastal cliff located near Panga in Saare County, Estonia
- PangaeaPanga or Alex Tan (born 1996), American ROM hacker and tool-assisted speedrunner
- Panga (knife), a large cutting tool in East and Southern Africa
- Panga (film), a 2020 Indian Hindi-language sports drama film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.