This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nalin Kumar Pandya or Pan Nalin is an Indian filmmaker. Nalin is best known for directing award-winning films like Samsara, Valley of Flowers, and Ayurveda: Art of Being. His debut film, Samsara went on to win awards like "Grand Jury Prize – Special Mention" at AFI Fest and "Most Popular Feature Film" at Melbourne International Film Festival in 2002.
- 1991 The Khajuraho (short)
- 1993 The Tulkus
- 1994 The Nagas (documentary)
- 1995 The Doubt (short)
- 1996 Kaal
- 1997 The Devadasi (documentary)
- 1997 Eiffel Tower Trilogy: Height, Weight & Gravity (short)
- 1999 Amazing World India (documentary)
- 2001 Samsara
- 2001 Ayurveda: Art of Being (documentary) 
- 2006 Valley of Flowers
- 2009 Echo of Eco (short)
- 2013 Faith Connections (documentary)
- 2015 Angry Indian Goddesses
- 2017 Beyond The Known World
- "From a tea stall in Amreli to Hollywood – The Times of India". The Times of India. 12 May 2008.
- "Aamir Khan, Kate Winslet to work together on partition film?". Economic Times. 21 May 2009.
- Kehr, Dave (17 July 2002). "FILM REVIEW; Rapt Look at a Holistic Medical Art From India". New York Times.