Pallini station is located in the median strip of the Attiki Odos motorway west of the suburb of Pallini in Athens, East Attica. This station first opened to Proastiakos trains on 30 July 2004, with Athens Metro services calling at this station from September 2006.
|Operated by||Hellenic Train|
Athens Airport–Patras railway
|Structure type||At Grade|
|Opened||30 July 2004|
|Rebuilt||20 September 2006|
The station's platforms have two levels, with each end serving trains from either the Athens Metro or Proastiakos: Proastiakos Kiato-Airport line trains stop at the northern end while Athens Metro Line 3 trains stop at the southern end. As of 2013[update] the station is served by three Proastiakos trains per hour to the airport, two to Ano Liosia and one to Kiato.
|Platform 1||← towards Piraeus or Ano Liosia / towards Nikaia (Doukissis Plakentias)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ / to Athens Airport (Paiania–Kantza) →|
- "OSE - 2017 Network Statement Annexes".
- "Athens Timeline (Proastiakos, Metro, Tram, Lycabettus)". CityRailTransit. 30 December 2010. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "UrbanRail.Net > > ATHENS - ATHINA Metro - Line 3". UrbanRail.net. 2004. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "Urban Rail Transport SA (STASY SA) - Stations - Pallini". Urban Rail Transport Company (STASY S.A.). Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "Railway Timetable" (PDF). Proastiakos. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 July 2013. Retrieved 13 August 2013.