This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Palakkad Sreeram (born 16 February 1972) is an Indian film singer, who has worked predominantly in Tamil movie industry. Vetri Kodi Kattu in Padayappa and Liquid Dance in Slumdog Millionaire are some of his notable works.
|Birth name||K L Sreeram|
|Born||16 February 1972|
|Years active||1996 - present|
Family and early lifeEdit
Sreeram was born on 16 February 1972 to Smt. Jayalaksmi and Sri. K. S. Lakshmi Narayanan in a village, Kavassery near Alathur, Palakkad district in Kerala. he completed his post graduation in Music from Calicut University and moved to Madras for his musical journey. Married to Baby, a vocalist and composer and they have two children named Bharath and Anagha. Sreeram own a recording studio "Swararnavam".
Sreeram started learning music under his mother from very young age and also under Sri. Sundareswara bhagavathar, and he had an immense passion on Musical Instruments. He has many film songs in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. He owns an audio label Swararnavam, has scored music for two Malayalam films Mazhamegha Pravukal and Melvilasam Seriyanu. He moved to Chennai in 1995 soon after marriage and he had learnt flute by himself. He made his debut in the film industry as a flutist in 1996.
|1998||Uyire||Tamil||Thaiyya Thaiyya||Uyire - Tamil remake of Dil Se..|
|1999||Padayappa||Tamil||Minsaara Poovae Pen Poovae|
|Vetri Kodi Kattu||Super star Rajinikanth|
|2002||Ivan (2002 film)||Tamil||Ulagame Nee|
|2009||Slumdog Millionaire||Hindi||Liquid Dance||Oscar winning movie|
|2012||Atta Kathi||Tamil||Podi Vechi Pudippan|
|Madhubana Kadai||Samarasam Ulavum||Solo singer|
|Thalsamayam Oru Penkutty||Malayalam||O Thinkal Pakshi|
|2013||Attarintiki Daredi||Telugu||Deva Devam|
|2014||Poojai||Tamil||Odi Odi||Solo singer|
|Mahalakshmi Kataksham||Telugu||Khanana Khan Khanita|
|2015||KL 10 Patthu||Malayalam||Enthanu Khalbe|
|The Reporter (film)||Nee En Kaathare|
|Savaale Samaali||Tamil||Savaale Samaali||Solo singer|
|2016||Valla Desam||Tamil||Megham Kalaivathillai||Solo sinnger|
|2017||Mom - Malayalam||Malayalam||Kooke Kawn|
|Valla Desam||Tamil||Megam Kalaivathillai|
|2018||Contessa (film)||Malayalam||Takka Takka||Solo singer|
|2020||Soul of Anamika||Malayalam||Greesjmame Sakhi|
- "All you want to know about #PalakkadSriram". FilmiBeat. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- cris (10 January 2018). "Baby wants more jobs for artistes". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- Anand, Lakshmi (13 February 2020). "Baby Sreeram has a penchant for aesthetics". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- "SREERAM". nm.carolagrey.de. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- Suryanarayan, Renuka (30 March 2017). "Noteworthy for its novelty". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- "Palakkad Sreeram". www.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- s, venkadesan (9 September 2014). "Palghat K.L. Sreeram says music is his mentor". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- K.ganapathi (14 June 2018). "Full of tonal vigour". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 8 August 2020.