A temple dedicated to Man Mo is located in Pak Ngan Heung. Probably built before 1901, it is said to have been originally built during the reign of Wanli, emperor of the Ming dynasty (1573–1620). The temple underwent a major renovation in 1960 and was rebuilt in 2001. It is not a graded historic building.
- "List of Recognized Villages under the New Territories Small House Policy" (PDF). Lands Department. September 2009.
- Antiquities and Monuments Office. Historic Building Appraisal. Man Mo Temple, Pak Ngan Heung, Mui Wo
- Exploring Islands. Man Mo Temple, Mui Wo. Archived 27 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Antiquities Advisory Board. List of the 1,444 Historic Buildings with Assessment Results
- Delineation of area of existing village Pak Ngan Heung (Mui Wo) for election of resident representative (2019 to 2022)
- Antiquities and Monuments Office. Pictures of Man Mo Temple, Pak Ngan Heung, Mui Wo