Padding is a soft material used for the sake of comfort or to change the shape of something.
Padding may also refer to:
- Schedule padding, time added to a transportation schedule making it resilient to delay
- Padding argument, method of proving that some complexity classes are conditionally equal
- Data structure alignment, achieved by "padding" data structures with unused bytes
- Padding, increasing the length of a message prior to encryption so that its actual length is not disclosed
- Resume padding, fluff added to a resume
- CSS padding, a type of spacing used to lay out websites
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.