|Look up PRC or prč in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PRC is the People's Republic of China, the formal name of the country China.
PRC may also refer to:
- Communist Refoundation Party, (Partito della Rifondazione Comunista), Italy
- Regionalist Party of Cantabria
- Popular Resistance Committees, Palestinian militant organizations
- People's Redemption Council, Liberian early 1980s military regime
- Pasadena Republican Club
Science and technologyEdit
- Phase response curve, graph of biological responses to light or other time cues
- Photosynthetic reaction centre, the molecular unit responsible for absorbing light in photosynthesis
- Progesterone receptor C, one of the isoforms of the progesterone receptor
Computing and telecommunicationEdit
- PRC (Palm OS), computer code database file extension
- PRC (file format), a way to store 3D data in a PDF file
- Primary reference clock, for synchronization in telecommunications
Other uses in science and technologyEdit
- Polycomb repressive complex 2 or PRC2, a protein
- AN/PRC, for "Army/Navy, Portable, Radio, Communication", e.g. AN/PRC-77 Portable Transceiver
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PRC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.