Pénélope Leprevost (born 1 August 1980) is a French equestrian who competes in the sport of show jumping. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, Leprevost placed 12th with the French team on Mylord Carthago*HN. She won a team gold medal at the 2016 Rio Games.
Leprevost in 2013
1 August 1980|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
Philippe Guerdat (national)|
Michel Robert (personal)
Henri Prudent (personal)
Leprevost started competing in horse riding aged six. She rents stables near Lisieux and owns the company Penelope Boutique, which specializes in horse equipment and riding. She is a single mother, and her parents moved next to her home to help raising her daughter Eden Blin Lebreton when her mother is away on competitions.
- 2010 Kentucky, (USA) with Mylord Carthago*HN: Team Silver
- 2014 Normandy, France with Flora de Mariposa: Team Silver, Individual 29th
- "Penelope Leprevost Olympic Results". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- Pénélope Leprevost. rio2016.com
- Pénélope Leprevost. nbcolympics.com
- "Pénélope Leprevost 2010 FEI World Equestrian Games Results" (PDF). history.fei.org. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Pénélope Leprevost World Equestrian Games Results" (PDF). normandy2014.com. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Pénélope Leprevost 2011_European_Show_Jumping_Championship Results". results.scgvisual.com. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
|This biographical article related to equestrianism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|