|Look up outhouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outhouse may refer to:
- Outhouse, a small structure containing a simple toilet (North American meaning)
- Any outbuilding near a dwelling e.g. a shed or barn (outside North America)
- The Outhouse (venue), a former music venue outside Lawrence, Kansas, United States
- The OUTHouse, a New Zealand talkshow dealing with lesbian and gay issues
- The Outhouse, a Canadian television series about home improvement
- John Outhouse, schoolteacher
- The Outhouse Classic, a winter race in Michigan, USA
- Outhouse lily (Fritillaria camschatcensis), a kind of flower
- Outhouse tipping, vandalism consisting of tipping over an outhouse or portable toilet
- Barn (unit), or "outhouse", a unit of cross section area used in nuclear and particle physics
- Off-color humor, aka "outhouse humor", toilet humour
- Osthouse, a place in France
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outhouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.