Our Land (Ukraine)
Our Land (Ukrainian: Наш край) is a political party in Ukraine.
Since the 17 July 2016 constituency by-elections the party is represented by one of its members in the Ukrainian parliament. In the October 2015 Ukrainian local elections the party was one of the winners.
On 20 December 2014, the party changed its name to "Our Land".
By the summer of 2015 the majority of representatives of the party changed dramatically, encompassing individuals who still in 2014 were members of the Party of Regions. "Our Land" claimed in September 2015 that 62 mayors had joined the party, including the mayors of Mykolaiv, Chernihiv and Mariupol. Another known member of the party is member of the Ukrainian parliament (for Kharkiv) Oleksandr Feldman, who joined the party in August 2015.
The party was one of the winners of the October 2015 Ukrainian local elections. During these elections the party had 5.000 candidates on the various election lists. Former head of the Kiev City State Administration Volodymyr Makeyenko was the party's candidate for Mayor of Kiev. He did not survive the first round of the Mayoral election.
Ideology and political positionsEdit
The party claims its main interest is "defense of the interests of local communities" and claims this is necessary because "the central government takes into account the interests of the community last".
The political council of the party: Yuri Granaturov, Kaltsev Sergey, Kisse Anton, Mazurchak Alexander, Oleksandr Feldman (Co-founders of the Party), Volodymyr Makeyenko (International Relations Coordinator), Telehuzov Valentin, Kravchuk Svyatoslav, Sergey Tretyakov, Vladimir Deboy, Gromovyi Anton, Kaltsev Vladimir, Vladimir Udovichenko, Tabalov Andrey, Sergey Shakhov, Homjak Miroslav, Kormyshkin Yuriy, Bulyuk Vitaly, Demchyshyn Vasily, Romaniuk Nikolai, Cherednik Olga, Anatoliy Fedorchuk, Tatiana Tymochko.
- ‹See Tfd›(in Ukrainian)Data on vote counting at precincts within single-mandate districts Extraordinary parliamentary election on 17.06.2016, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Poroshenko Bloc, Batkivschyna, Nash Kray get largest number of seats in local councils – Ukrainian Voters Committee, Interfax-Ukraine (12 November 2015)
- ‹See Tfd›(in Russian) Party "Our Land" decided to participate in the local elections in Ukraine, Interfax Ukraine (17 September 2015)
- ‹See Tfd›(in Ukrainian) "Our Land" - Party mayors, absentees and the dictatorship holosuvalnykiv, Ukrayinska Pravda (23 October 2015)
- Results of the nationwide party list 2012, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- "Central Election Commission - 2012-2013". www.cvk.gov.ua.
- ‹See Tfd›(in Ukrainian) "Revival" "our land": Who picks up the legacy of "regionals", BBC Ukrainian (16 September 2015)
- ‹See Tfd›(in Ukrainian) Party of Regions: Snake return, The Ukrainian Week (2 October 2015)
- ‹See Tfd›(in Ukrainian) Mayors of major cities joined the party "Our Land" and go to the polls, Espreso TV (4 August 2015)
‹See Tfd›(in Ukrainian) Candidates and winner for the seat in constituency 174 in the 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election, RBK Ukraine
‹See Tfd›(in Russian)/(website has automatic Google Translate option) Short bio of Oleksandr Feldman, LIGA
- ‹See Tfd›(in Ukrainian) Announced new candidates for mayor of Kyiv, Deutsche Welle (24 September 2015)
- "Klitschko undisputed leader in elections for Kyiv mayor, while second round possible - Savik Shuster Studio exit poll".
- "With 100% of ballots counted, Klitschko, Bereza to stand in Kyiv mayoral election runoff".
- "Klitschko, MP Bereza enter 2nd round of Kyiv mayor election".