Ottar Dahl (5 January 1924 – 4 April 2011) was a Norwegian historian and historiographer.
He was born in Nannestad. He took the dr. philos. degree in 1957, worked at the University of Oslo as a scholarship holder from 1957, docent from 1960 and professor from 1966 to 1991. He then retired to a position as professor emeritus.
- Historisk materialisme. Historiesynet hos Koht og Bull, 1952
- Om årsaksproblemer i historisk forskning, 1957
- Norsk historieforskning i det 19. og 20. århundre, 1959
- Grunntrekk i historieforskningens metodelære, 1967
- Problemer i historiens teori, 1986
- Fra konsens til katastrofe - kapitler av fascismens historie i Italia, 1996
|This biographical article about a Norwegian historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|