|Look up Eostre or oester in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ostara may refer to:
- the Old High German for "Easter", cognate to Anglo-Saxon Ēostre
- Ostara (Wicca), the Neopagan and Wiccan festival celebrated around spring equinox
- The asteroid 343 Ostara
- The American Artemis class attack cargo ship USS Ostara (1944–1946), named after the asteroid
- Ostara (magazine), a 20th-century occult publication of Lanz von Liebenfels
- Ostara (band), a neo-folk musical group
- Ostara (album), an album by The Wishing Tree
- Ostara Publishing, a British publisher
- Ostara Nutrient Recovery Technologies Inc., a Canadian company specializing in resource recovery from wastewater and sewage sludge treatment
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ostara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.