Orthodox Christianity (disambiguation)
|Look up Orthodox or Christianity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term Orthodox Christianity or Christian Orthodoxy may refer to:
- Proto-orthodox Christianity, an early form of early Christianity in apostolic and post-apostolic times
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity, a form of Eastern Christianity that accepts seven Ecumenical Councils, and the original Nicene Creed
- Oriental Orthodox Christianity, a form of Eastern Christianity that accepts the first three Ecumenical Councils and original Nicene Creed
- Any other form of Christianity like Catholic (Eastern/Western [Independent] Catholic and Roman Catholic), Nontrinitarian and Protestant that self-identifies as Orthodox
- All pages with a title containing Orthodox Christianity
- Orthodox Church (disambiguation)
- Christian Church (disambiguation)
- Orthodoxy (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orthodox Christianity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.