Oregon State University College of Science
Oregon State University's College of Science is a college within Oregon State University consisting of 13 departments. OSU's College of Science also offers 11 preprofessional programs for students who are preparing for a medical school or another health-related school. The college was founded in 1932 as the School of Science, when the OSU paleontologist Earl L. Packard became the first Dean, as a result of the dramatic reorganization of the Oregon State System of Higher Education in the same year. The School of Science was renamed to the College of Science in 1974.
- Biochemistry and Biophysics 
- Biology 
- Botany and Plant Pathology 
- Chemistry 
- Environmental Sciences 
- Geosciences 
- Mathematics 
- Microbiology 
- Molecular and Cellular Biology 
- Physics 
- Science and Mathematics Education 
- Statistics 
- Zoology 
Prehealth Occupation ProgramsEdit
- Medical Technology (Clinical Laboratory Science)
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
List of DeansEdit
- http://science.orst.edu/majors.html Retrieved on April 3rd, 2007.
- http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/archives/chronology/chron_1930.html Retrieved on April 3rd, 2007.
- http://digitalcollections.library.oregonstate.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/EAD&CISOPTR=451&REC=2 Retrieved on April 3rd, 2007.