Ore no Ryouri
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ore no Ryouri (俺の料理 Ore no Ryouri, "My Cooking") was developed by Argent and released by Sony for the original PlayStation. Players must successfully manage different types of restaurants, utilizing the DualShock's analog sticks to perform various tasks.
|Ore no Ryouri|
It was published in Japan on September 9, 1999. Due to its success, it was re-released under the PlayStation's 'The Best' label. A 1-level demo was made available in the US via PlayStation Underground.
The game inspired a fan-made remake for English-speaking audiences released in 2004 called Ore No Ryomi and a sequel Ore No Ryomi 2 both of which were released for free. These ultimately spawned a commercial sequel: Ore No Ryomi 3; which was re-titled and sold as Cook, Serve, Delicious!, independently released for PC and Mac through Steam in 2012.
- "Ore no Ryouri for PlayStation - GameFAQs". Gamefaqs.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Ore no Ryouri (Game) - Giant Bomb". Giant Bomb. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "PlayStation Underground Games - Giant Bomb". Giant Bomb. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- Mattia Viviani. "Ore no Ryomi 1 & 2". Vertigogaming.net. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- Mattia Viviani. "Cook, Serve, Delicious Update #6: Alpha Screenshots". Vertigogaming.net. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Cook, Serve, Delicious! on Steam". Store.steampowered.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- プレイステーション - 俺の料理. Weekly Famitsu. No.915 Pt.2. Pg.12. 30 June 2006.