Order of the Liberator General San Martín
The Order of the Liberator General San Martin (Spanish: Orden del Libertador General San Martín) is the highest decoration in Argentina. It is awarded to foreign politicians or military, deemed as worthy of the highest recognition from Argentina. It is granted by the sitting President of Argentina.
|Order of the Liberator General San Martin|
Orden del Libertador General San Martín
|Awarded by |
|Next (lower)||Order of May|
The order is named in honour of José de San Martín. The award was established in 1943, and the design was made by Ángel Eusebio Ibarra García.
The Grades are:
- "En qué consiste la Orden del Libertador San Martín que le retiraron a Maduro" [What is the Order of the Liberator General San Martín that was revoked from Maduro] (in Spanish). La Nación. August 11, 2017. Retrieved August 11, 2017.
- ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish) History of San Martín
- ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish) Articles on San Martin on newspaper Clarín
- ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish) Sanmartinian National Institute
- ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish) Foreign Relations Ministry of Argentina
|This article related to orders, decorations, and medals is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government in Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|