Order of Queen Tamara (2009)
The Order of Queen Tamara (თამარ მეფის ორდენი), a state award of Georgia, was established by the decision of the Parliament of Georgia № 1553 of July 31, 2009 to award only female representatives for outstanding services to the people and the homeland.
|Order of Queen Tamara|
|Awarded by Georgia|
|Type||Single grade order|
|Established||31 July 2009|
The Order of Queen Tamara is awarded with a cash prize of 4,000 lari.
- Lamara Chkonia, soprano (2011)
- Eka Kvesitadze (2013)
- Maya Asathiani, Georgian TV presenter (2013)
- Nana Zhorzholiani, Georgian TV presenter and journalist (2013)
- Inga Grigolia (2013)
- Nino Shubladze (2013)
- Khatia Buniatishvili (2013)
- Kristijna Ojuland, Estonian statesman and politician, Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2002 to 2005 (2013)
- Irina Yenukidze, public figure (2015).
- "საქართველოს პრეზიდენტის ვებ-გვერდი". president.gov.ge. Retrieved 2019-11-09.
- Кристийна Оюланд получила Орден Царицы Тамары от президента Грузии, retrieved 2019-11-09