Orange Coast is an American lifestyle magazine published for the region around Orange County, California. Established in February 1974, Orange Coast is the oldest continuously published lifestyle magazine in the region. Orange Coast has informed and entertained its readers with coverage of the people, places, cuisine, fashion, home design and décor, events, and more. The magazine is currently owned by Hour Media Group, LLC.
|First issue||February 1974|
|Company||Hour Media Group, LLC|
|Based in||Irvine, California|
- Jeff Rowe (February 19, 1987). "Mirror Image: Orange Coast Magazine Reflects a County's Good Life". Los Angeles Times. p. 1. Retrieved May 27, 2012.
- Communications, Emmis (September 2008). "Orange Coast Magazine". Orange Coast. ISSN 0279-0483. Retrieved May 27, 2012.
- "Orange Coast Relaunches With New Look, New Editor, and a New Perspective". Science Letter. June 17, 2008. Retrieved May 27, 2012.
- "CRMA Magazines". City and Regional Magazine Association. Archived from the original on May 31, 2010. Retrieved October 14, 2013.
- "EMMS: Acquisition of Orange Coast Magazine in Orange County, California". Knobias. July 26, 2007. Retrieved May 27, 2012.