|Look up optimization, make the most of, optimal, optimize, or optimizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mathematical optimization is the theory and computation of extrema or stationary points of functions.
Optimization, optimisation, or optimality may also refer to:
- Engineering optimization
- Feedback-Directed Optimisation, in computing
- Optimality model in biology
- Optimality Theory, in linguistics
- Optimization (role-playing games), a gaming play style
- Optimize (magazine)
- Process optimization, in business and engineering, methodologies for improving the efficiency of a production process
- Product optimization, in business and marketing, methodologies for improving the quality and desirability of a product or product concept
- Search engine optimization, in internet marketing
- Optimum (disambiguation)
- Optimality theory (disambiguation)
- Maximization (disambiguation)
- Minimization (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Optimization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.