Opposite Day (film)
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||R. Michael Givens|
|Produced by||Jamee Natella
|Screenplay by||Max Botkin|
Bradley Steven Perry
|Music by||Misha Segal|
|Cinematography||R. Michael Givens|
|Edited by||Jonathan Cates|
|Distributed by||Anchor Bay Entertainment
When young Samuel Benson (Billy Unger) is told by his grandmother (Renée Taylor) before sleep that he can wish to a wishing star, he wishes one wish: "I wish that kids rule the world." But when Sammy and his sister find a surprising secret, the whole world has changed. All adults act like young children, and children become the important people of the world. Businesses, restaurants, gardens, they're all handled by the greatest people on Earth, kids. So now it's up to Samuel and his sister Carla to figure out how to change the world.
- Billy Unger as Samuel "Sammy" Benson, A nine year old boy with a crazy wish that can change the world forever, ignoring his sister's advice, he has his wish come true.
- Ariel Winter as Carla Benson, Sammy's eight year old sister, she is always looking forward to her brother Sammy. Even though Sammy always gets her into trouble Carla loves him.
- Dylan Cash as Chaz Larrabee, Sammy's best friend who wants kids to rule the world forever but is stopped by Carla. He is the main antagonist of the film.
- Pauly Shore as Robert Benson, Sammy and Carla's dad
- Colleen Crabtree as Denise Benson, Sammy and Carla's mom. Her boss is very strict and when her family is going for vacation, her boss doesn't allow her even in the weekends.
- Bradley Steven Perry as Security Guard
- Will Shadley as Security Guard
- Bridger Palmer as Security Guard
- George Wendt as Corporate Executive
- Rico Rodriguez as Janitor
- Atticus Shaffer as Detective
- Renée Taylor as Martha Benson
- Dick Van Patten as Jack Benson
- French Stewart as seemingly mad scientist, Dr. Godfrey Larrabee
- Chenelle Matthews as Ashely Shay
- Shawayna Phillips as Kamela Henderson
- Colin Baiocchi as young chess prodigist