Operation Murder is a 1957 British crime film. It was described by Allmovie as "another of the multitude of inexpensive Danzinger Brothers productions, released throughout the English-speaking world by United Artists."
|Directed by||Ernest Morris|
|Produced by||Edward J. Danziger|
Harry Lee Danziger
|Written by||Brian Clemens|
|Music by||Edwin Astley|
|Edited by||Anne Barker|
|Distributed by||Associated British-Pathé (UK)|
|January 1957 (UK)|
A scheme by two doctors to establish an alibi for a killing by switching roles in the operating theatre is foiled by the insight of a detective and the chance action of a small boy.
- Dr. Wayne - Tom Conway
- Dr. Bowen - Patrick Holt
- Pat Wayne - Sandra Dorne
- Inspector Price - John Stone
- Julie - Virginia Keiley
- Head Nurse - Rosamund John
- Sgt. Vine - Frank Hawkins
- Larry Vinton - Robert Ayres
- Garage Attendant - Gilbert Winfield
- Harry Bright - Timothy Fitzgerald
- Williams - Alastair Hunter
- Operation Murder at New York Times
- "Operation Murder (1957) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast". AllMovie. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- "Operation Murder (1956) | BFI". Explore.bfi.org.uk. Archived from the original on 5 August 2012. Retrieved 13 June 2014.