(Redirected from Opening Night (disambiguation))
|Look up opening night in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opening Night may refer to:
- Premiere, the debut (first public presentation) of a play, film, dance, or musical composition
- Opening Night (TV series), a 1974–1975 Canadian television series
- Opening Night (album), a 2000 album by the Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Orchestra
- Opening Night (novel), a 1951 novel by Ngaio Marsh
- Opening Night (video game), a 1995 edutainment computer game
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opening Night.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.