Open access in Italy
Open access to scholarly communication in Italy has grown since the early 2000s. During an academic conference in Messina in November 2004, Italian universities joined the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities, in Italy thereafter known as the "Declaration of Messina".
- "Messina open access declaration issued."
- "PLEIADI (Portal for Italian Electronic Scholarly Literature in Institutional Archives) was developed and implemented by the interuniversity supercomputing consortia CASPUR and CILEA... to provide a national platform to access digital contents deposited in the Italian open archives."
- "OA in Italy". Open Access in Practice: EU Member States. OpenAIRE. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "Gli atenei italiani per l'open access verso laccesso aperto alla letteratura di ricerca" [Italian universities for open access to research literature], I Migliori Libri ed Ebook da Leggere (in Italian), 2004
- "Italy". Global Open Access Portal. UNESCO. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "About Aisa". Associazione Italiana per la promozione della scienza aperta (AISA). Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- Paola Gargiulo (2006). "Open Access in Italy: Achievements and Future Prospects". International Journal of Legal Information. 34.
- Roberto Delle Donne (2007), CRUI and Open Access in Italy
- "Towards an Open Access Italian network", Researchitaly.it, 2013
- Institutional Policy Implementation at the University of Turin, Italy, PASTEUR4OA Case Study, 2015, doi:10.5281/zenodo.44309
- "PLEIADI: Portale per la Letteratura scientifica Elettronica Italiana su Archivi aperti e Depositi Istituzionali", Openarchives.it ("National platform to access scholarly literature archived in Italian open repositories and published in Open Access Journals.") Launched in November 2004.
- "Browse by Country: Italy". Registry of Open Access Repositories. UK.
- "Tag oa.italy". Open Access Tracking Project. Harvard University. OCLC 1040261573.
- "Browse by Country: Italy". ROARMAP: Registry of Open Access Repository Mandates and Policies. UK: University of Southampton.
- "Open Access". Crui.it (in Italian). Conferenza dei Rettori delle Università Italiane.
- "Documentazione Open Access". Open Access CRUI 2016: L'accesso aperto alla letteratura scientifica in Italia. Bilanci e prospettive (in Italian).
- "Italy". Directory of Open Access Repositories. UK: University of Nottingham.
- Wikisource: Dichiarazione di Messina (Messina Declaration), 2004
|This article relating to communication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Italy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|