Oneindia.com is an Indian website established in January 2006 by BG Mahesh. The website provides news updates, information on sports, events, travel, entertainment, business, lifestyle, videos, and classifieds in seven different Indian languages and English. In June 2021, its Alexa ranking in India is 134. It is owned by Greynium Information Technologies Pvt Ltd.
|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Available in||English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, and Gujarati|
|Founded||1 January 2006|
|Country of origin||India|
|Owner||Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Industry||Internet services, Digital media|
- "Greynium- About the Company - Overview". www.greynium.com. Retrieved 6 March 2018.
- Haneef, M. Shuaib Mohamed; Khan, Aquil Ahmad (2020). "Journalistic Practices and Algorithmic Governance". In Athique, Adrian; Parthasarathi, Vibodh (eds.). Platform Capitalism in India. Springer International Publishing. pp. 158–175. ISBN 9783030445638.
- Sharma, Samidha (18 June 2016). "Dailyhunt buys 15% in Oneindia to push video, audio content". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 April 2021.
- "oneindia.com siteinfo". Alexa Internet. 8 June 2021. Archived from the original on 8 June 2021. Retrieved 8 June 2021.
- "Oneindia Portals Complete 7 Years". Techtree. 11 April 2007. Archived from the original on 18 July 2007. Retrieved 28 February 2008.