|Look up olio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Olio may refer to:
- Olio is an English name for the Spanish stew also known as Olla podrida
- Aglio e olio, an Italian pasta dish
- Aglio e Olio, an EP by the Beastie Boys, released in 1995
- Nancy Dell'Olio (or Annunziata Dell'Olio), Italian property lawyer who attained fame as the girlfriend of former England national football team coach Sven-Göran Eriksson
- olio, meaning oil in Italian and also an old term for an English oil-based dressing for food
- "Olio", a song by the Rapture on their albums Echoes and Mirror
- olio (musical number), meaning a short dance or song performed as musical encore after the performance of a dramatic play. This was common on showboats in the 19th century.
- Olio (Mina album), 1999
- Olio (Thad Jones album), an album released in 1957 by the Prestige All Stars
- Olio Township, Woodford County, Illinois, USA
- Ponte dell'Olio, a comune (municipality) in the Province of Piacenza in the Italian region Emilia-Romagna
- Olio drop, a kind of theater curtain
- Olio (app), a food-sharing service
- The Olio, a book of essays, poetry and other short pieces by Francis Grose, first published in 1792
- Olio (book), a book of poetry written by Tyehimba Jess that was released in 2016
- Olio Model One, a smartwatch produced from 2015-2016 by now defunct Olio Devices, Inc.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Olio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.