Oleg Aleksandrovich Vikulov (Russian: Олег Александрович Викулов; born January 24, 1987 in Penza) is a Russian platform diver. He won a gold medal, along with his partner Konstantin Khanbekov, for the men's synchronized platform at the 2008 FINA Diving World Cup series in Tijuana, Mexico, in addition to their silver in Nanjing, China, and a fourth-place finish in Sheffield, England. He also captured two medals (gold and bronze) in the individual and synchronized platform at the 2007 Summer Universiade in Bangkok, Thailand.
|Full name||Oleg Aleksandrovich Vikulov|
|Born||24 January 1987|
Penza, Russian SFSR
|Height||1.60 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lb)|
|Event(s)||10 m, 10 m synchro|
Vikulov represented Russia at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where he competed for the men's platform event, along with his teammate Gleb Galperin (who eventually won the bronze medal in the final). He placed twenty-seventh out of thirty divers in the preliminary round by nine points behind Malaysia's Bryan Nickson Lomas, with a total score of 375.40 after six successive attempts.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Oleg Vikulov". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "FINA Diving World Series, Tijuana: Local Divers Experience Success". Swimming World Magazine. 28 April 2008. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- Adrega, Pedro (30 May 2008). "First Day of FINA Diving World Series". Swimming World Magazine. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Chinese Hu, Wang 1-2 finishings in men's 10m platform at Universiade". Xinhua. 18 August 2007. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "A memorable Universiade for hosts". The Nation Headlines. 19 August 2007. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Men's 10m Platform Preliminary". NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 19 August 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2013.