Old Faridabad metro station
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (May 2016)
|Delhi Metro station|
Faridabad Old metro station
|Location||Sector 16A, Faridabad, Delhi-Mathura Rd. Haryana 121002|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Escorts Mujesar
Platform-2 →Kashmere Gate via Lal Qila
Platform-3 → Train Terminates
|Structure type||Elevated, Double-track|
|Opened||September 6, 2015|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
This metro station is closest to Old Faridabad railway station.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Metro towards →Escorts Mujesar|
|Northbound||→ Metro towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
The station has ticket vending machines, Sulabh Sochalaya (washroom) and a Milk booth.
Faridabad railway station of the Indian railways network situated nearby. Faridabad is part of the Delhi Suburban Railway and is served by local trains. This stations serves the areas of Old Faridabad and nearby areas including Sector 16, 17, 18. The station is also served by local autos and rickshaw for nearby connectivity.
|Old Faridabad metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2018)
- National Highway 44 (India)
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- Delhi Monorail
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- Faridabad district
- New Delhi
- National Capital Region (India)
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation
- List of rapid transit systems
- List of metro systems
- "PM Modi set to launch Faridabad corridor on September 6". IBN Live. PTI. 27 August 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Old Faridabad metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|