|Look up עולם in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up -olam or olam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Olam may refer to:
- ʿOlam (עוֹלָם), a Hebrew word which means "world" or "eon", and which is used in the following Jewish phrases:
- Adon Olam, meaning "Master of the World," one of the names of God in Judaism
- Tikkun olam (Hebrew: תִּיקוּן עוֹלָם), is a Hebrew phrase that means, 'repairing,' 'healing,' or 'perfecting' 'the world.'
- Olam Haba, the world to come (Jewish afterlife)
- Olam Ha-Zeh (Hebrew: עוֹלָם הַזֶּ֗ה), Hebrew for "this world"
- Olam/Olamot in Kabbalah refers to the particular descending Spiritual Realms
- Olam, a title of the god El in Canaanite religion
- Olam International, a multinational business based in Singapore which supplies commodity products to food packaging industries