Oktyabrsky (masculine), Oktyabrskaya (feminine) or Oktyabskoye (neuter), from the Russian adjective Russian: октябрьский meaning "of October", and often memorialising the October Revolution of November 1917, may refer to:
- Oktyabrsky, Russia (Oktyabrskaya, Oktyabrskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Oktyabrsky, Republic of Adygea, Russia
- Oktyabrsky Airport, an airport in the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia
- Oktyabrsky Island in Kaliningrad, Russia
- Oktyabrsky Urban Settlement, several municipal urban settlements in Russia
- Cape October (Mys Oktyabrsky) in Severnaya Zemlya, Russia
- Mys Oktyabrsky (Cape October), Severnaya Zemlya, Russia
- Oktyabrsky District (disambiguation), several districts and city districts in the countries of the former Soviet Union
- Oktyabrsky Okrug (disambiguation), various divisions in Russia
- Aktsyabarski, an urban-type settlement in Belarus
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oktyabrsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.