|Look up oil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oil is any of a number of nonpolar, hydrophobic, and viscous liquids.
Oil also often refers to:
- Big Oil, a name used to collectively describe major oil corporations.
- Cooking oil, any liquid fat used in food preparation.
- Lubricant, a substance that reduces friction between surfaces.
- Petroleum (crude oil), naturally occurring liquid found beneath the Earth's surface, or a derived product:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Oil paint, paint with pigments suspended in an oil
- Oil painting, the process of using paints based on oils
- Oil (band), a group of Californian heavy metal musicians
- OiL, a band from Pennsylvania now called CKY
- Oil: Chicago Punk Refined, a compilation CD of punk bands from Chicago, U.S.
- Midnight Oil, also known as "The Oils", an Australian rock band
- Oil, an early title of the U.S. TV series Blood & Oil
- Oil, the original title of 1980s soap opera Dynasty
- "Oil" (Dynasty), the debut episode of Dynasty
- "Oil" (The Young Ones), a 1982 episode of The Young Ones
Other arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- OIL (incorporations and corporate services), a company
- Office of Infrastructure and Logistics (European Commission) in Luxembourg
- Oil India Ltd
- Oil Insurance Limited, a mutual insurance company
- Oilexco (TSX: OIL, LON: OIL), an oil company
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing OIL or OILs
- All pages with titles beginning with Oil
- All pages with titles beginning with OIL
- Langues d'oïl (in Romance languages)
- OYL (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.