Oh Soo-yeon (born October 4, 1968) is a South Korean television screenwriter. She is best known for writing the hit dramas Autumn in My Heart and Winter Sonata, her collaborations with director Yoon Seok-ho which are credited for helping launch the Korean Wave.
|Other names||Oh Soo-yun|
|Education||Ewha Womans University - Philosophy|
|Revised Romanization||O Su-yeon|
- Love Rain (KBS2, 2012)
- Star's Lover (SBS, 2008)
- Wedding (KBS2, 2005)
- MBC Best Theater "바다 아저씨께" (MBC, 2003)
- Love Letter (MBC, 2003)
- Winter Sonata (KBS2, 2002)
- Four Sisters (MBC, 2001)
- Autumn in My Heart (KBS2, 2000)
- All About Eve (MBC, 2000)
- Ad Madness (KBS2, 1999)
- LA Arirang (SBS, 1995-1999)
- New York Story (SBS, 1998)
- The Angel Within (KBS2, 1997)
- Papa (KBS2, 1996)
- 이별하는 여섯 단계 (KBS, 1995)
- Feelings (KBS2, 1994)
- 오박사네 사람들 (SBS, 1993-1994)
- Good morning, Yeongdong! (KBS, 1993-1994)
- 특집극 시인을 위하여 (KBS, 1993)
- Kim, Myung-hyun (15 December 2011). "Love Rain: How does love change". 10Asia. Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- Oh, Jean (23 March 2012). "Not just another rom-com for Jang Keun-suk". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2013-05-23.
- Kwon, Ji-young (25 August 2005). "Wedding: a bittersweet romantic comedy to explore what's important in marriage". The Korea Herald via Hancinema. Retrieved 2013-05-23.