Oh, Johnny! is a 1918 American silent Western comedy film directed by Ira M. Lowry and starring Louis Bennison, Alphonse Ethier, Edward Roseman, John Daly Murphy, Frank Goldsmith, and Virginia Lee. The film was released by Goldwyn Pictures on December 22, 1918.
|Directed by||Ira M. Lowry|
|Story by||Wilson Bayley|
John Daly Murphy
Betzwood Film Company
|Distributed by||Goldwyn Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (December 2019)
- Louis Bennison as Johnny Burke
- Alphonse Ethier as John Bryson
- Edward Roseman as Charlie Romero
- John Daly Murphy as Van Pelt Butler
- Frank Goldsmith as Earl of Barncastle
- Virginia Lee as Adele Butler
- Anita Cortez as Dolores
- Louise Brownell as Mrs. Van Pelt Butler
- Russell Simpson as Adele's Father
- Frank Evans (uncredited)
- Ralph Nairn (uncredited)
- Catalog of Copyright Entries: Musical compositions, Part 1, Volume 15, Issue 2, p.32493 c.1918 Library of Congress
- "Oh, Johnny!". afi.com. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- "Oh, Johnny!". AllMovie. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- "Oh, Johnny!". TCM.com. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Oh, Johnny!