Ogygia (Prison Break)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
"Ogygia" is the 82nd episode of the American television series Prison Break and the first episode since 2009. The inaugural episode of its fifth season which premiered on Fox in the United States on April 4, 2017.
|Prison Break episode|
|Episode no.||Season 5|
|Directed by||Nelson McCormick|
|Written by||Paul Scheuring|
|Featured music||Ramin Djawadi|
|Original air date||April 4, 2017|
T-Bag is released from incarceration just as he receives a picture of Michael in a new prison. T-Bag shows it to Lincoln, who finds the hidden word "Ogygia", which is a prison in Sana'a, Yemen. Lincoln informs Sara, who has been raising her and Michael's son, Mike, along with her husband, Jacob. She refuses to believe the news. However, Lincoln determines to travel to Yemen to be certain, asking help from C-Note, who has converted to Islam. Sucre offers to accompany Lincoln, who takes C-Note instead. The mysterious mercenaries who have been following and harassing Lincoln and Sara send Lincoln and C-Note's pictures to their contacts in Sana'a, where the duo overpowers the attackers and meets a contact, who trades their visit to Ogygia for Lincoln's United States passport. Lincoln learns that Michael's fake identity is Kaniel Outis, a dangerous terrorist affiliated with ISIL. Michael ignores Lincoln, claiming not to know him. Meanwhile, T-Bag is contacted by a physician offering him a prosthetic hand as functional as a natural one. The procedure works; and T-Bag learns that an anonymous person known only as Outis (Greek for "Nobody") funded the operation and insisted on him being the patient.
In another review, TV Fanatic gave Ogygia two stars out of five (2.0 / 5.0).
"Ogygia" is the first episode of Prison Break to air in eight years. It is the first episode of the revival series.
- "Prison Break" Ogygia (TV Episode 2017), retrieved 2017-08-23
- "Exclusive: 'Prison Break' Stars Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell on the Intense Revival". Collider. 2017-04-04. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- Marnell, Blair (2017-04-02). "Prison Break: "Ogygia" Review". IGN. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- "Prison Break Season 5 Episode 1 Review: Ogygia". TV Fanatic. 2017-04-04. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- Plumb, Ali (August 7, 2015). "Prison Break Sequel Series Confirmed By Fox". Empire. Retrieved September 19, 2019.