|Look up offspring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Offspring is the product of biological reproduction.
Offspring may refer to:
- Offspring (TV series), an Australian drama series
- "Offspring", a 2001 episode of the supernatural drama series Angel
- "The Offspring" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1990 episode of the science fiction series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Offspring (1996 film), an Australian thriller directed by Richard Ryan
- Offspring (2009 film), also known as "Jack Ketchum's Offspring", a 2009 horror film
In other fields:
- Offspring (comics), a character from the DC Comics universe
- Offspring (radio), an early version of the BBC Radio 4 programme Home Truths
- "The Offspring", alternate name for 1987 American anthology horror film From a Whisper to a Scream (film)
- Offspring Blackall (1655–1716), Bishop of Exeter
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Offspring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.