|Created by||African-Indian Productions|
|Developed by||African-Indian Productions|
|Written by||Ashwani Dhir
|Directed by||Rajiv Mehra
|Running time||Approx. 24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||African-Indian Productions
|Original network||SAB TV|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||September 3, 2001-|
|Followed by||Naya Office Office|
Office Office is an Indian Hindi-language television sitcom that premiered on SAB TV on September 3, 2001. The series stars Bollywood film actor Pankaj Kapoor in the role of Mussadilal. The series was produced by popular Indian television actress Smriti Irani along with Darien Amos.
The series is based on the rampant corruption and bribery seen in public offices. The story revolves around Mussadilal who is often harshly treated by the corrupt officials.
This show received positive responses for it's great story and comedy and the series has won the 'Best Comedy' award at the 'RAPA Awards' in 2001 and 2002. movie which is adapted upon the TV serial, was created as a Bollywood movie titled "Chala Mussaddi... Office Office". It was released on 5 August 2011, and opened to mostly negative reviews from critics. The follow up series to Office Office, Naya Office Office was one of the several shows aired on the channel which got spun off into its own comic book series. The books were published by Prakash Books.
- "Office Office on SABe TV". Indiantelevision.com. August 30, 2001.
- "'Office-Office' bags best comedy RAPA for second year running". Indiantelevision.com. May 21, 2002.
- "Review: Chala Mussaddi Office Office". NDTV Movies. August 5, 2011.
- Bansal, Shilpa (Aug 16, 2008). "Sitcom to comic strip". Times of India. Retrieved 2014-01-13.
- "Star India launches comic book series". New Delhi. The Hindu. May 13, 2008. Retrieved 2014-01-13.