The Oetker Hotel Management GmbH, which also appears under the brand name Oetker Collection (OHC), is a German hotel management company based in Baden-Baden. The Oetker Collection is managed by the Oetker family. Company hospitality business first started in 1870 when Villa Soleil in Cap d'Antibes opened as a writers' retreat and later become the celebrated Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc. Several of five star hotels managed by Oetker Hotel Management GmbH are members of exclusive hotel affiliation group The Leading Hotels of the World.
After success of Villa Soleil in Cap d'Antibes Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden happened to be the first "real" hotel operated by August Oetker family. Gradually more hotels were added. So the Hotel Le Bristol in Paris, the Château Saint-Martin & Spa in Vence and the Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes. In 2008 under leadership of young CEO Frank Marrenbach company started ambitious expansion.  In the spring of 2012, the Palais Namaskar in Marrakech and in the fall of 2012 opened the Hotel St. Barth Isle de France in the Caribbean Sea. In 2013 Hotel St. Barth Isle de France was sold to LVMH luxury brands conglomerate.
The Oetker Collection is managed by the Oetker family. The company runs a number of hotels and country estates under the brand Oetker Collection. The portfolio is currently:
- L'Apogée Courchevel in Courchevel, France — situated in the French Alps.
- Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden, Germany.
- Hotel Le Bristol in Paris, France — located on the Rue Faubourg-St. Honore.
- Château Saint-Martin & Spa in Vence, France — between Nice and Antibes.
- Hotel du Cap, Cap d'Antibes, France — a hotel in Cap d'Antibes, on the French Riviera.
- Eden Rock, St Barths in Saint Barthélemy.
- Glen Affric Estate — a 10,000 acre sporting estate near Inverness.
- Lanesborough Hotel in London.
- Palácio Tangará in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Jumby Bay Island resort in Antigua
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oetker Collection.|
- Oetker Hotel Management website
- Refined European Hospitality since 1870. Oetker Collection website.
- Opulent new Sao Paulo hotel with celebrity dining
- Shellie Karabell Leadership & Luxury: Frank Marrenbach, CEO, The Oetker Collection Forbes October 18, 2015
- "Oeter Collection - Masterpiece Estates: Glen Afrric Estate". www.oetkercollection.com. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- LVMH acquires luxury resort hotel ‘Isle de France’ in St Barth
- "Dream Holiday Destinations - Oetker Collection 5-Star Hotels". Oetkercollection.com. Retrieved 8 January 2019.
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|