|Single by Romeo Santos featuring Drake|
|from the album Formula, Vol. 2|
|Released||January 28, 2014|
|Romeo Santos singles chronology|
|Drake singles chronology|
It jumped to the number one spot on the Hot Latin Songs chart and was the highest debut for a Spanish song on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, where it peaked at number 45. Since its release it has spent thirteen consecutive weeks atop the Hot Latin Songs chart. Furthermore, it has sold 147,000 copies in the United States. "Odio" was certified Platinum in the Latin digital field by the RIAA signifying 60,000 digital downloads.
|Dominican Republic (Monitor Latino)||4|
|US Billboard Hot 100||45|
|US Hot Latin Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Tropical Airplay (Billboard)||1|
|United States (RIAA)||13× Platinum (Latin)||780,000|
sales+streaming figures based on certification alone
- "Romeo Santos, Drake Release Bachata-Rap Fusion Single 'Odio'". The Huffington Post. AOL. January 28, 2014. Retrieved February 6, 2014.
- Mendizabal, Amaya (July 2, 2014). "Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos Dominate Mid-Year SoundScan Latin Charts". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Latin Hits RD". Monitor Latino (in Spanish). RadioNotas. Archived from the original on 2014-04-06. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "Spanishcharts.com – Romeo Santos – Odio" Canciones Top 50.
- "Romeo Santos Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Romeo Santos Chart History (Hot Latin Songs)". Billboard.
- "Romeo Santos Chart History (Tropical Songs)". Billboard.
- "American single certifications – Romeo Santos – Odio". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click Type, then select Latin, then click SEARCH.
|This 2014 single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|