- This article is about the current Odessa Jackalopes of the NAHL. For the original WPHL/CHL franchise of same name, see: Odessa Jackalopes (1997–2011).
The Odessa Jackalopes are a Tier II junior ice hockey team playing in the North American Hockey League (NAHL). The team is based in Odessa, Texas and plays their home games at Ector County Coliseum. Jackalopes games are broadcast on the radio on Classic Rock 102 or HockeyTV.com
|Home arena||Ector County Coliseum|
|Colors||Red, black, purple, blue|
|Head coach||Todd Watson|
|Affiliates||Atlanta Capitals and Texas RoadRunners (NA3HL)|
Colorado Springs Tigers (NAPHL)
|Regular season titles||0|
The franchise first played as the Owatonna Express in Owatonna, Minnesota, in 2008 replacing the recently relocated Southern Minnesota Express. The Express played their home games at the Four Seasons Centre at the Steele County Fairgrounds. The Express played in the Central Division for three seasons from 2008 to 2011 until the team was sold to the Odessa Jackalopes in 2011.
The team's games are broadcast over the internet via Hockey TV. Audio Broadcasting is carried on KFZX for games that don't conflict with high school football or Midland RockHounds baseball on the network.
|2008–09||58||29||24||5||63||214||189||812||3rd of 5, Central||Lost in 2nd Round|
|2009–10||58||32||22||4||68||188||190||843||2nd of 5, Central||Lost in 1st Round|
|2010–11||58||32||19||7||71||175||179||985||3rd of 6, Central||Lost Div. Semifinals|
|2011–12||60||27||28||5||59||153||176||1,036||4th of 7, South||Lost Div. Semifinals|
|2012–13||60||6||51||3||15||121||309||1315||6th of 6, South||Did not qualify|
|2013–14||60||15||40||5||35||123||217||1149||7th of 7, South||Did not qualify|
|2014–15||60||15||38||7||37||172||261||1492||8th of 8, South||Did not qualify|
|2015–16||60||27||29||4||58||185||218||1315||4th of 6, South||Lost Div. Semifinals|
|2016–17||60||26||25||9||61||183||200||1683||5th of 7, South||Did not qualify|
|2017–18||60||33||22||5||71||192||163||1211||3rd of 6, South||Lost Div. Semifinals|
|2018–19||60||21||35||4||46||165||222||1386||6th of 6, South||Did not qualify|
- First Round – Owatonna Express defeated North Iowa Outlaws, 3-games-to-1
- Second Round – Bismarck Bobcats defeated Owatonna Express, 3-games-to-2
- First Round – Alexandria Blizzard defeated Owatonna Express, 3-games-to-1
- Division Semifinals – Coulee Region Chill defeated Owatonna Express, 3-games-to-1
- Division Semifinals – Amarillo Bulls defeated Odessa Jackalopes, 3-games-to-1
- Division Semifinals – Wichita Falls Wildcats defeated Odessa Jackalopes, 3-games-to-0
- Division Semifinals – Lone Star Brahmas defeated Odessa Jackalopes, 3-games-to-0
- "Jackalopes hire Todd Watson as new Head Coach". NAHL. May 20, 2019.
- "Express sold, will move to Texas after season". Owatonna People's Press. 2011-02-28. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- "NAHL approves sale, relocation of Owatonna membership". NAHL. Retrieved May 8, 2011.
- "Central Hockey League: Jacks confirm move to North American Hockey League". Odessa American. 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2011-03-02.