This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Octane Render is an unbiased rendering application with real-time capability developed by graphics software company OTOY Inc. Octane render was the first commercially available unbiased raytracer that fully utilized the GPU, giving it a significant speed advantage; this allows users to more easily modify scenes in real time.
OctaneRender 2020.2 (CUDA) / Octane X (Metal) / February 8, 2021
|Written in||C++|
|License||Proprietary commercial software|
- "octanerender™ standalone edition". render.otoy.com. Otoy. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "blender3darchitect.com- review", 2011-05-09
- "createdigitalmotion.com- Octane Render demo", 2011-05-09
- "vizworld.com- Octane Render", 2011-05-09
- "cgchannel.com- GPU based rendering", 2011-05-09
- "CGsociety.org- 2010 Retrospective List"[permanent dead link], 2011-05-09