This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ochre is the stage name of English electronic musician Christopher Leary. The name "Ochre" was originally adopted as the title for Leary's academic work while studying audio production at Newcastle College, as a variation of "Oaker", being the name of a street in Manchester where Leary spent his early childhood. Leary also holds a Master's degree in music.
|Birth name||Christopher Scott Leary|
Ochre has had his music licensed for use in computer games, such as Sony's LittleBigPlanet 2, Psyonix's Whizzle, and Euclidean Crisis. Christopher has also composed music for the animated documentary Centrefold, and has produced music for commercial projects by Google, Skoda, and Orange.
- AudioMicroDevice – 2001 (no label)
- A Midsummer Nice Dream – 2004, Toytronic Records
- Lemodie – 2006, Benbecula Records
- Like Dust of the Balance – 2009, Benbecula Records
- Early Learning – 2011, (no label)
- National Ignition – 2013, Aura Materia
- Beyond the Outer Loop – 2017, Aura Materia
- Project Caelus – 2018, Aura Materia