OPK Oboronprom (Russian: ОПК Оборонпром) was a Russian aerospace holding company. The company was involved in helicopter production, engine production, air-defenсe systems, complex radio-electronic systems and leasing. Russian Helicopters, Oboronprom’s helicopter manufacturing group is the leading Russian designer and manufacturer of rotary-wing aircraft equipment.
|Type||Open Joint Stock Company|
|Products||helicopters, engines, air-defenсe systems|
|Revenue||US$8.2 billion (2011)|
|US$0.6 billion (2011)|
United Engine Corporation
The capital structure of the company is as follows:
As of 2016, Oboronprom has stakes in or controls the following entities:
- United Engine Corporation
- Russian Helicopters
- St. Petersburg OJSC Red October
- Ural Works of Civil Aviation
- Center for Management of Non-core Assets OPK Oboronprom
- Perm Motors - Real Estate
- Savelovsky Machine Building Plant
- Arsenyev Aviation Company Progress
- Moscow Helicopter Plant
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant
- Stupino Machine-Building Production Enterprise
- Kazan Helicopter Plant
- Moscow Machine Building Plant named after V.V. Chernyshev
- Ufa Engine-Building Production Association
- NPP Motor
- JSC Kuznetsov
- Helicopter Service Company
- NPO Saturn
- Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise
- Center of Technological Competence Blades of gas turbine engines
- UDK-Perm Motors
- Instrumental Plant-PM
- REMOS-Perm Motors
- Railwayman-Perm Motors
- Metalist - Perm Motors
- Energetik - Perm Motors
- ODK-Gas Turbines
- Aviation gearboxes and transmissions - Perm motors
- P.J.J. Ummels Beheer B.V.
- ODK Gas Turbines B.V.
- Volzhsky Diesel named after Maminykh
- LIC Servicing Company
- International Helicopter Programs
- Integrated Helicopter Services
- International RotorCraft Services FZC
- Rostov Helicopter Production Complex
- BP Technologies
- Procurement and Logistics Center
- Omsk Motor-Building Design Bureau
- Management Company Vereiskaya 29
- 12 Aircraft Repair Plant
- 356 aircraft repair plant
- 419 aircraft repair plant
- 150 aircraft repair plant
- 810 aircraft repair plant
- 218 Aviation Repair Plant
- Aramil Aircraft Repair Plant
- 570 aircraft repair plant
- 712 Aircraft Repair Plant
- Research and Production Center for Gas Turbine Construction Salyut
- Kazan Optical and Mechanical Plant
Russian Helicopters' products include:
- Kamov Ka-27
- Kamov Ka-31
- Kamov Ka-52
- Kamov Ka-62
- Kamov Ka-226
- Kazan Ansat
- Mil Mi-8
- Mil Mi-17
- Mil Mi-24
- Mil Mi-26
- Mil Mi-28
- Mil Mi-34
- Mil Mi-38
- Mil Mi-54
A fifth generation helicopter is currently under development.
- "Russia to Gather Mil Helicopter Units Under Centralized Control." Defense News. May 5, 2005.
- "To Compete With Foreign Producers, Russian Helicopter Manufacturers Are to Unite." Interfax. January 25, 2006.
- Oboronprom targets Ukrainian company as helicopter consolidation continues Jane's Defence Industry, 23 August 2006
- ""Ростех" ликвидировал корпорацию "Оборонпром"". РИА Новости (in Russian). 11 January 2018. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- "Share capital structure of the Company". Oboronprom. Archived from the original on 2012-07-02. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "Список аффилированных лиц". Oboronprom. Retrieved 11 June 2017.
- Oleg Nekhai (17 May 2010). "Russia plans to develop fifth generation helicopter". Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved 29 September 2014.