|Look up Nyx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nyx in Greek mythology was the primordial goddess of the night.
Nyx or NYX may refer to:
- 3908 Nyx, an Amor and Mars-crosser asteroid
Film and televisionEdit
- Nyx (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland), the guardian of the well in the U.S. TV series
- Nyx, a character in Dark Matter (TV series)
- Nyx, a scout fairy in the film Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast
- Nyx Ulric, the protagonist in the film Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV
- NYX (comics), an American comic book miniseries by Marvel Comics
- Nyx (Image Comics), a character of the Spawn comic book series.
- Nyx (Marvel Comics), the supervillain of the Avengers: No Road Home comic book series.
- Nyx, a character in the Queen's Blade book series
- Nyx, a character in the video game Persona 3
- Nyx (moth), a moth genus
- Nyx (prototype), an experimental prototype for the Amiga computer platform's AAA chipset
- NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits, A 2D-3D hybrid video game for WiiWare by Over the Top Studios
- NYX (gene), a gene encoding the protein Nyctalopin
- NYX, stock symbol for NYSE Euronext (formerly NYSE Group, Inc.), operator of multiple securities exchanges
- NYX Cosmetics, an American cosmetics company owned by L'Oréal